Technology - Wearables
FIXED MONTHLY COST / NO CONTRACT.
Wearable technology is common place today. Watches, fitness trackers and even the first sign of clothing and exercise gear or garments. Some have been around for a while, some have unique features and the leaders are into the new generation products. All pretty exciting from the consumer point of view, variety and falling prices = happy consumer.
For the fitness industry or the "Pro-sumer" though things are little different. Blending the consumer approach to wearables with the fitness and training approach of formal training/fitness programs is not an easy task.
Gyms and Training establishments have questions:
- How will wearables affect my business?
- Which direction should I go?
- Can wearables make me money?
- Will wearables expand my fitness programs?
- What about my sports teams?
- Do I need to supply the units?
- What do I do with the data that is collected?
A Business Approach
Our goal is to i) source the best "Consumer" and "Pro-sumer" products for you, ii) build a business case for the adoption of wearable technology and iii) create the operational model that you can easily adopt and grow with.
Partners - PUSH
Our partners at PUSH have one of the best "Pro-sumer" products available today. We will help you understand the product, adopt the technology as a component of your business as opposed to a standalone bit of fitness technology.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Highly personalized training/coach approach.
- Bluetooth enable for smart phones.
- Hundreds of pre-built exercises.
- Ability to create complete training routines for the gym and at home.
- Online Access Portal for trainers ad coaches to manage clients and atheletes.
- NCSA Approved
- Geat company to work with and a growing customer base in semi and proffessional sports.